Tuesday, February 12, 2008

News!

I have been reviewing my past posts and I realized that I haven't written about la fromage de chevre yet!! How could I be so neglectful? We have been consuming goat cheese since we landed on this continent and I hadn't even considered writing about it until now. I apologize...

Thus, I declare this the month of CHEVRE! All my posts will be about chevre cheese. Though I usually keep the number of cheese reviews to two per month, I might make a slight exception to help reconcile my complete disregard of a very important feature in my Penicillin-consuming, French life.

(A more personal note: I wish eating moldy cheese would immunize me against the moldy walls of my apartment. I am getting sick (horrible allergy infections) every 2-3 weeks. It's unbearable.)

No comments: